Do you want to add content to the Siodb documentation? Here is our procedure:
- Sign the Contribution License Agreement here.
- Create an issue with a short description of what your changes are.
- Fork the Siodb repository and create a branch in your fork.
- Write your contribution to your branch.
- Create a pull request. Someone will review your changes.
- Update your contribution according to the reviewer feedback.
- We merge your changes once approved.
- Use 100 characters maximum per line (to ensure great clarity on any screen).
- Respect the Markdown syntax standard.
- Write as you were speaking to your friend.
- Write short sentences. Avoid long sentences.
- Don't use passive voice.